Houston cosmetic dentist Dr. Ronald Konig offers a comprehensive range of restorative and aesthetic services that can strengthen and beautify any smile. If you are unhappy with the appearance of your smile or if you are functionally limited by missing teeth, malocclusion, TMJ, or any other dental issue, Dr. Konig welcomes an opportunity to meet with you and discuss your needs, and to help you determine which services can produce the smile you deserve.
Common Cosmetic Dental Problems
Some of the most common reasons people seek cosmetic treatment from Dr. Konig include:
- Trauma. Chipped, cracked, or broken teeth
- Malocclusion. Teeth that are crooked, crowded, or misaligned
- Inconsistency. Teeth that are unevenly sized or shaped
- Spacing. Gaps and spaces in between teeth
- Stains. Surface stains and deep discoloration of the teeth
- Obscuration. Excessive gum tissue producing a shortened look
These problems may occur on their own or in combination, but even the smallest cosmetic imperfection can have a profound impact on the appearance of your smile. If you are unhappy with the look or feel of your smile, no matter how insignificant you suspect the issue may be, Dr. Konig encourages you to call for an evaluation. Working individually with you and customizing your cosmetic dentistry options, Dr. Konig can help you achieve and maintain a perfect smile, simultaneously helping to improve self-esteem and restore confidence in the way you look.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Services
At the Houston office of the Konig Center for Cosmetic & Comprehensive Dentistry, we provide the most effective services for smile perfection. Utilizing the highest quality products and most advanced techniques, Dr. Konig can straighten, brighten, and strengthen any smile through services including:
- Porcelain Veneers. Dental veneers are sized, shaped, and colored to look and feel like natural tooth enamel. These small shells are placed over the front of teeth to greatly improve appearance
- Lumineers®. Like porcelain veneers, Lumineers are placed over the front of teeth to correct myriad cosmetic dental problems. Lumineers require no tooth preparation, but may not be thick enough for pronounced cosmetic imperfections
- Dental Bonding. Cost-effective and versatile, tooth bonding can be used for both the cosmetic perfection and the functional strengthening of teeth. Applied in layers over teeth that have been impacted by trauma, decay, or aesthetic imperfections, dental bonding is one of the fastest cosmetic dentistry treatments available today
- Tooth Whitening. Dr. Konig offers both in-office tooth whitening and take-home kits with customized application trays. Significantly more reliable and comfortable than store-bought alternatives, our professional teeth whitening services can lighten teeth several shades in next to no time at all
- Porcelain Crowns. Created to protect teeth impacted by severe decay or trauma, dental crowns may also be used with bridges or implants to replace missing teeth. Sized, shaped, and colored to fit perfectly into your smile, porcelain crowns can provide years of function and beauty
- Gum Contouring. Utilizing advanced laser technology, Dr. Konig provides gum contouring and lift to address excessive gum tissue. Gummy smile, shortened tooth appearance, and uneven gum tissue can all be addressed with this service
Many of our cosmetic services work perfectly as stand-alone treatments. However, if your smile is marred by several imperfections, a complete smile makeover may be your best option. With this service, cosmetic dentistry treatments are combined with restorative and general services for full mouth rejuvenation. Dr. Konig will discuss this as appropriate during your next visit to our office.
If you are considering cosmetic dentistry in Houston, call the Konig Center for Cosmetic & Comprehensive Dentistry at 713-425-1302 to schedule a consultation today. Our cosmetic dentist welcomes patients from The Woodlands, Conroe, Katy, Sugar Land, and all surrounding areas of Texas.