At the Konig Center for Cosmetic and Comprehensive Dentistry, Dr. Ronald Konig's commitment to continuing education truly sets him apart from other dentists. Dr. Konig maintains three fellowships with prestigious dentistry associations:
- Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- International Association of Comprehensive Aesthetics (IACA)
In addition to achieving Fellowship status in these associations, Dr. Konig actively participates and maintains memberships in the following organizations:
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Dental Association
- International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
- Greater Houston Dental Society
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
As a dental patient, you deserve a dentist who is committed to bringing you the most effective care and advanced techniques. Dr. Konig has expansive dental knowledge and skills advanced by his active involvement in continuing education and his affiliation with today's leading dentistry associations.
If you are searching for an experienced, highly trained, and thoroughly educated dentist in Houston or nearby Katy, Sugar Land or The Woodlands, please contact Ronald W. Konig, DDS, FAGD, by calling 713-668-2289 to learn more about our practice and to schedule a consultation with Dr. Konig.
“It is a constant project to continually provide the most update and technologic care for our patients. The pace of innovation and improvement in dentistry is rapid and wonderful. It is for this reason I continue participate in approximately 150 hours of continuing education a year. This is also the reason I have focused on TMJ, Cosmetic Dentistry, and Dental Implants and collaborate with specialists in the other areas of dentistry so as to provide our patients with the best possible care. I consider my profession a journey, not a license. I truly enjoy helping to contribute to changing our patient’s lives and the relationships we have develop through the years.” --Dr. Ronald Konig
Learn more below about Dr. Konig’s extensive involvement in various continuing education opportunities:
LVI: Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
Dr. Konig is one of only four LVI Fellows in Houston. LVI is a highly esteemed and prestigious post-graduate education institution focused on several areas of dentistry, including TMJ dentistry and cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Konig has completed the courses within Cores I-VII:
- Advanced Functional Aesthetics
- Practical Occlusion in the Progressive Practice (Occlusion I)
- Comprehensive Aesthetic Reconstruction
- Mastering Neuromuscular Occlusion (Occlusion II)
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- K6/K7 Training
- Dental Concierge (LVI & in office)
- Advanced Dental Hygiene (in office)
- Neuromuscular Dentures
- Scan Interpretation
- Niche Dental Practice
- Posterior Adhesive course
- Neuromuscular Orthodontics and scan interpretation
- TMJ Scan Interpretation and Treatment
- Sleep Dental Medicine
- Physical Therapy with TMD, 2 part series
- TMJ and Trigger Point Injections
- Advanced TMJ Session 1
- Advanced TMJ Session 2
- Core Review 1
- Core Review 2
- Craniocervical Treatment with Marino Rocabaldo
Advanced Dentistry Courses completed at the LD Pankey Institute
- C1, C2, C3, C4
Additionally, Dr. Konig completes about 150 hours of continuing education and focuses on TMJ cosmetics, and dental implants neuromuscular orthodontics each year.
Dental Fellowships and Affiliations
- Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry: Dr. Konig passed the AGD's Fellowship exam and has completed 500 hours of continuing education. Less than 5 percent of dentists in the country have completed that level of continuing education commitment.
- Fellow, LVI: Dr. Konig has passed the Fellowship exam and completed all core courses of the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies.
- Fellow, the International Association of Comprehensive Aesthetics: Dr. Konig passed the IACA's Fellowship exam and has participated in 6 of the last 10 meetings over the past 9 years.
- Currently one of only about 15 members in Texas of the International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics (ICCMO).
- Member of the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain, the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, the Texas Dental Association, and the Greater Houston Dental Society.