Houston Dentist Dr. Ronald Konig
Dr. Ronald Konig is an accomplished and caring professional who is committed to providing exceptional dental care and service. His level of commitment is evident by his continual post graduate studies with special interests in TMJ pain treatment, non-surgical jaw development to complex restorative dentistry and the art of cosmetic dentistry. His passion is changing lives in a caring and comfortable environment and to exceeding his patient’s expectations.
This commitment to his patients has led Dr. Konig to the fields of non-surgical jaw development and physiologic aesthetic dentistry. This is training that considers the importance of a balanced bite and facial features along with restorative, cosmetic procedures, and sleep dentistry as well.
Dr. Konig maintains active memberships in many organizations including:
- Las Vegas Institute For Advanced Dental Studies
- International Academy of Physiologic Aesthetics
- The American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics (one of only 15 members in Texas)
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Greater Houston Dental Society
Dr. Konig has also been named:
- Best TMJ Dentists by Living Magazine in Houston
- Houston’s Top Dentist by Houstonia Magazine
- Houston’s Best Dentist since 2005
- Houston’s Super Dentist since 2005
- Top Dentist in Houston since 2005
Dr. Konig is also on the Editorial Review for CRANIO Magazine and Greater Houston Dental Society Magazine.
Dr. Konig welcomes the opportunity to discuss your concerns and provide options to help you with your needs. Please contact 713-668-2229 to learn more about our practice and to schedule a consultation with Dr. Konig.