Dr. Ronald W. Konig, a graduate of Baylor College of Dentistry, continued his post-graduate training at the L.D. Pankey Institute for Advanced Dentistry and the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI). He was awarded a Fellowship from the Academy of General Dentistry for his extensive continuing education endeavors.
His studies at LVI include completion of all the core courses and most special studies courses and he was also awarded a Fellowship at the LVIADS as well.
Along with attending numerous continuing education courses yearly, Dr. Konig has assisted in teaching dentists advanced techniques, and is frequently called on by his colleagues to share his experience especially in TMJ and complex cases. Various media, including television and magazines, have featured him for his expertise in cosmetic dentistry, TMJ treatment, and neuromuscular dentistry and reconstructive dentistry.
Dr. Konig maintains active memberships in many organizations including:
- Las Vegas Institute (one of only four Fellows in Houston)
- The American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics (one of only 15 members in Texas)
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Greater Houston Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- International Academy of Physiologic Aesthetics
- Top Dentists in Houston since 2005
- Super Dentist in Houston since 2005
- America's Best Dentist
- Houston Eating Disorders Society
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
Dr. Konig maintains a private practice with his office located near the Texas Medical Center in Houston, Texas. His office employs the use of state-of-the-art high tech treatment modalities including the use of lasers, computerized bite analysis, Zoom! and KoR Whitening technology, and CBCT 3D Imaging System. The 3D imaging allows for accurate dental implant planning and imaging of the TMJ.
For more information or to schedule a consultation at our Houston office, please email Dr. Konig or call 713-668-2289 today. We are pleased to serve patients in Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Katy and other nearby areas.