Thank all of you for your kind referrals of friends and family. We truly appreciate the confidence expressed in these referrals!
Crystle returned to Houston and came to visit our office. She enjoyed her reign and credits her smile with one of the reasons she won. Crystle will be moving on to acting.
It has been a busy year for Dr. Konig and his team:
- Dr. Konig passed his LVI Fellowship exam and received his Fellowship, a distinction that very few in the United States have earned.
- He attended many seminars to stay abreast of the excellent new technologies that are being developed. Dr. Konig and the team attended the International Academy of Comprehensive Aesthetics, which was a 3 day meeting in which the courses ranged from advancements in bonding/restorative care to sleep apnea treatment improvements.
- Other interesting technologies that help our patients are the advanced bonding systems to help protect the nerve after treatment is completed
- Houston Dentist Stays On The Cutting Edge By Attending IACA Meeting In San Francisco
- Additionally, Dr. Konig just completed another 3-day symposium which was an update on TMJ K-7 Computerized Scan Interpretation and Diagnosis.
We continue to implement new technologies and products in our office to provide all our patients with the best possible care.