Dear Patients, Family, and Friends:
We hope this email finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, our commitment to your safety remains the same.
Our office continues to follow rigorous infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We continue to closely monitor the recommendations of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
When it is time for your next appointment, you may see some changes along with our already strict infection control protocols. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you ahead of your appointment to ask some screening questions.
- Before entering the office, your temperature will be taken and you will be asked to use hand sanitizer.
- For your protection, you will notice the magazines and other items have been removed from the reception room
- Should you choose, you may wait in your car and be texted when we are ready to bring you directly to the treatment area.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered slightly limited options for scheduling your appointment.
Please feel free to call, 713-668-2289 or email the office, [email protected] for appointments or with any questions or concerns.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back in the office soon.
Warmest personal regards,
Ronald W. Konig DDS and Team